Get your COVID-19 PCR Test for Travel in Wellingborough
Many countries and airlines are now requiring individuals to have a COVID-19 PCR test before they travel. We provide COVID-19 PCR tests in Wellingborough, as well as official UK RT diagnostics laboratory issue PCR travel certificates / Fit-to-Fly certificates within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
We sell the kit for £120.00 per kit (includes Royal Mail Tracked 24 postage or kit can be delivered directly to Laboratory based in Northampton- Brackmills Industrial Estate) this requires a simple throat swab directly in your the safety of your home.
Please be aware that due to the increased number of coronavirus cases across the UK you will be asked to carry out your own swab at home with Public Health England guidance.
Our kits are supplied by Agilis Health who are UKAS registered private provider of tests:
- We’ve partnered with a laboratory that follows ISO 15189 standards
- COVID-19 PCR Test approved by Public Health England.
- Results and PCR travel certificate provided via email within 24-48 hours upon receipt of test kit by the laboratory.
- You’ll have access to our WhatsApp pharmacist text service should you have further questions or concerns.
- Transparent pricing which includes the test and fit-to-fly certificate and courier postage of kit to the laboratory
- 99% accuracy.
- IMPORTANT: As regulations might change and differ depending on the airline and destination it is the patient’s responsibility to check for the most up to date information. As well as speaking to the airline directly, useful details can be found at: uk govt foreign travel advice
Frequently ask questions
- Who is the test for?
The PCR test kits are for people of all ages planning to travel abroad who need a certificate/document to prove to airlines and countries they are visiting that they do not have an active COVID-19 infection. The test is not suitable for those who have COVID-19 like symptoms or for those who have had symptoms up to 28 days prior to the test – they should follow all government guidance regarding self-isolation and testing.
- What is included in the PCR testing kit? The PCR testing kit will include instructions on how to self swab, how to register and prepaid postage for the return of the PCR testing kits.
- Where and when do I need to send the sample and do I have to use a special courier?
You need to send yourself to the laboratory by taking a test after swabbing and registering the kit on the Agilis website to the Post Office or posting in the Royal mail priority mailbox using the prepaid royal mail 24hr track return box enclosed in the kit. You can also take the kit down to the laboratory in Northampton- address details on the kit.
- How do I get the certificate?
The confirmation email itself is the certificate the patient needs to take with them.
- How do I get in contact with Agilis Health if I encounter any problems? They have a helpline tel 01592 269570 from Monday to Friday from 5.00 am to Midnight(12.00 am) and 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Saturday to Sunday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need a PCR test urgently and need the results asap? The solution for this would be to purchase the kit/register and swab. Then directly take it down to the Laboratory based in Brackmills Industrial Estate- which is a 10 min drive from the pharmacy by 10.00 am at the very latest on the same day. The vast majority will receive their result between 8.00 pm and 12 Midnight on the same day. This isn't absolutely guaranteed however and worst case will receive the result the next day between 5.00 am-9.00 am. We can't guarantee results will be received the same day.
- Do I need a PCR test to travel to any country outside the UK? Some countries such as France, the USA, Italy- accept a negative antigen test for entry. We offer this Rapid Antigen Fit to Fly test for £60.00 per test and results and certificate are available in 15 mins. Please check on uk govt foreign travel advice if the country you are travelling to accepts an antigen test
- The PCR testing kits are strictly not returnable or refundable
- It is your responsibility to check with your airline provider as destinations have varying time window requirements, usually within 96, 72 or 48 hours before departure.
- We are not liable for any delays or errors due to courier/Royal mail collection or the laboratory.
- Information on website/prices is subject to change.
- Croyland Pharmacy will not be held liable for any circumstances beyond our control or any expenses that you may incur as a result of a test result not arriving back from the laboratory in time. For example, circumstances beyond our control could include lost parcels, inconclusive tests, positive tests and lab delays leading to a refusal to enter a country/board the plane.
- This list is not exhaustive and is for illustrative purposes only.
Contact us today to get your COVID-19 PCR Test for Travel in Wellingborough.